Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What Have U Been Saying - LIFE or DEATH from Your Own Lips?


Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge & my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”

When a great storm arose as Jesus & His disciples were in a boat on the Sea of Galilee, He did not say 2 His disciples, “The storm is here 2 teach us courage.” Instead, He took authority over the storm & said, “Peace, be still!” And there was a perfect calm. (Mark 4:39)

When He met the widow of Nain whose only son had died, & on another occasion, the two sisters whose brother Lazarus & died, He didn’t tell them, “God wanted 2 take him home.” No, He spoke 2 the dead son: “Young man, I say 2 u, arise.” (Luke 7:14) And standing outside Lazarus’ tomb, He said, “Lazarus, come forth!” (John 11:43) And both men came back 2 life.

What have u been saying about your situation?

When u feel the pain in your body, don’t say of the Lord, “God wants me sick 2 teach me 2 trust Him more.” Instead, say, “Lord Jesus, I thank You that by Your stripes I was/am healed.” (1 Peter 2:24)

While trying 2 make ends meet, don’t say of the Lord, “The Lord keeps me poor 2 keep me humble.” Instead, say, “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)

And if u have an intimidating boss at work, don’t say, “The Lord is my patience, I will endure.” Instead, say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do 2 me?” (Hebrews 13:6)

We are living in the last days when there are terrorist attacks & deadly viruses lurking around, & the world is afraid. But we will not speak negative words & be fearful like the people of the world. Instead, we will speak God’s Word & reign over these things. Like the psalmist, we will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge & my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”

So find out what God’s Word says about your situation, believe it & declare it. And bcoz God’s Word cannot return 2 Him void (Isaiah 55:11), u will see what u believe[believing = my Faith] & confess [confession = my Action] come 2 pass [u will C it]!

No comments:

Post a Comment