Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

DAY 21 - Cure 4 Loneliness

Introduction   ===   The cure 4 Loneliness and an empty heart means we are not feeding our spirit inside. Every day I have read ONE Psalm and ONE Proverb. This is like taking medicine in my inward parts. I discovered a HOPE came into me like none I had ever known b4. All of a sudden I stopped doing that and after some time, I found myself different. I became lonely again. Empty inside somehow and could not understand why.

I had fed my soul and took for granted that Gods Word is FOOD for our inner man where He lives in us. I discovered a wonderful secret, that I could feed my own soul ! And so I wanted 2 'test' this and see if it were true. I began reading one Proverb and one Psalm each day, it took only a few moments, at first it was hard bcoz life always demands things that must be done, but I craved more, sometimes I was a little lonely, other days I was very lonely inside. Even though I did things I loved, spoke to friends and all the things I used to think would fill me, I was still empty inside.

It was not until I decided to make notes of what I read, that the miracles began. I was growing inside and was not aware of the beautiful person I was becoming ! I was in awe. I made small notes, but began keeping the dates and times. The following year I decided by curiosity to go and find the DAY of last year and see how much I had grown. I was amazed at the miracles that took place in my life, HOW I found my answers in solving them and HOW God had helped me in the things I could not do myself. It is for this reason I am posting Daily Feed Your Soul, for those who might know someone who is lonely inside or hurting too. The Instructions are easy, Just find the day you need and read it. When something 'jumps' out at you, stop, it is then that the Holy Spirit will be talking 2 you, and you will discover that you too, can hear the precious Voice of God giving you Instructions to share with those you know and love and also dont forget to feed your own soul.  Such a simple thing to discover that Gods Word is Food for our soul, but very profound, Its in the simple ways His love reaches us.

What a great God He is, He never asks for anything but our love in return. There is no deception when we discover things ourself.... Discover Him for yourself and you will learn that loneliness and an inner emptiness is of the past...  Be blessed !

===================
Psalm 21 - JOY in the Salvation of the LORD

01  The king (put your name here) shall have Joy in Your strength, O Lord; And in  Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

02  You have given him (my) his heart's desire, And have not withheld the request of his (my) LIPS.  
Selah (Think of this)

03  For You meet him with the Blessings of goodness; You set a crown of pure gold upon his head.

04  He asked life from You, and You gave it to him -- Length of days forever and ever.

05  His glory is great in Your salvation; Honor and majesty You have placed upon him (me).

06  For You have made him (me) most Blessed forever;  You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence.

07  For the king (me) trusts in the Lord, And through the mercy of the Most High he shall not be moved.

08  Your hand will infd all Your enemies; Your right hand will find those who hate You.

09  You shall make them as a fiery oven in the time of Your anger;  The Lord shall swallow them (all my problems and enemies) up in His wrath,  And the fire shall devour them.

10  Their offspring You shall destroy from the earth, And their descendants from among the sons of men.

11  For they intended evil against You; They devised a plot which they are not able 2 perform.

12  Therefore You will make them turn their back;  You will make ready Your arrows on Your string toward their faces.

13  Be exalted O Lord, in Your own strength !  We (I) will sing and praise Your power.

Thank you Lord for always helping me, In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment