Translate

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

28 of 31 Reasons People Do Not ReceiveTheir Financial Harvest

Introduction
=========    ~ I Kings 17:12-15  ~ "And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering 2 sticks, that I may go in and dress it 4 me and my son, that we may eat it, and die . . . And she went and did according 2 the saying of Elijah:  and she, and he, and her House, did eat many days."
============================================= 

REASON #28- MANY ARE TOO PROUD 2 EVEN ADMIT THAT THEY NEED A HARVEST.

     Humility Is The  Golden KEY 2 Receiving.
     Your needs do not attract God.  Your recognition of your need attracts God.  Every blind man did not receive the attention  of God.  Blind men who wanted 2  C attracted Jesus.
     Poor widows did not receive all the miracles.  A poor widow who admitted she needed a miracle received it (I Kings 17).
     PRIDE is a  THIEF.
     Arrogance will shut the door on your harvest.  
     Many become poor trying 2 appear rich.  I have known people who were 3 months late on their house payments, lost their car, but still they are telling everybody around them, "Things are going great."
     Your miracle will not begin until u recognize that u need one.
     We try so hard 2 impress each other.  I looked around the first class cabin I was riding in.  One man sat there w/a big smile on his face.  He had a $40 briefcase that looked tattered.  Holes in his clothes and shoes.  But, he was going "first class."  Something in me wanted 2 say, "If u would sit 6 feet further back, u could buy new clothes and a briefcase w/the difference in the air fare!"
     Pride disconnects us from right people.  Pride is a horrible tragic and poisonous thing.  It is deceptive.  A young couple buying a house they cannot even afford shows pride.  Oh, I have had the poison of pride in my own life so many times.  There have been times that I needed a financial miracle, but I was ashamed 2 discuss it.  I refused 2 tell a pastor or even my partners, bcoz I believed in "prosperity."  If I had admitted I needed a miracle harvest, they would wonder "where is your prosperity that u have been teaching all this time?"
     Remember the Pharisee who announced 2 God that he was glad he was not like the other man?  But, across the synagogue was a publican kneeling b4 Him, pounding his chest and crying out 4 mercy?  Pharisees were too proud 2 admit they needed a Savior.
     Zacchaeus was not too proud.  He climbed up in the tree 2 C Jesus.  Oh, admit when u need a harvest!  Face your financial difficulties today.  U do not have 2 complain, or beg, or act like a "victim" 2 get a miracle.  But, u must admit 2 God, 2 yourself, and 2 intercessors assigned 2 stand w/u that u truly need a financial miracle.
     Admit that u need a financial advisor.
     Admit that u have withheld the Tithe and the Offerings when u had made a mistake.
     Several years ago, I experienced the greatest financial crisis of my life.  It happened suddenly.  for a good while, my songs were sung everywhere.  My royalty checks were incredible.  Several 100 thousand dollars came into my hands quickly.  I gave expensive gifts 2 my family, my friends, and my staff.  I took all my friends on vacations.  I had more money than I had ever had in my lifetime.
     Suddenly, a crisis came.  I will spare u the details, but I will simply say that I was suddenly in debt several 100 thousand dollars.  As I said b4, I could not even afford 2 pay $1,500 2 a close friend, my CPA, 2 get a financial statement from him.  (I was going 2 use this statement 2 get a loan from the bank.)  Now, he had been a friend 4 many years.  But, he refused 2 even do work 4 me and get me my financial statement so that I could get a loan!
     I felt like a hypocrite.  Here I was traveling and ministering about the Laws of Blessing.  I had been swimming in the River of Plenty.  Suddenly, it dried up.  I was washed up on the Shore of Nothing.
     My miracle began when i went into the Presence of God and ADMITTED that I needed supernatural intervention.  I did not have a wealthy board 2 stand w/me.  My family did not have any money.  My parents were sowing everything they could.
     The moment I cried out 2 God 2 show me a plan that would bring me out of trouble, the Holy Spirit began 2 walk me into my miracle.  It did not happen until I confessed my need.
     Prayerlessness is PROOF u do not really believe God can help u.
     Go 2 the Secret Place.  Get alone w/Him today.  Confess everything u believe u should open up b4 Him.  Do not be fearful.  Do not be timid.  Do not be protective of yourself.  Confess everything.
     You will then have taken the golden step toward supernatural supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment