Yesterday we spoke a little about TIME BASICS [28Sep2010], today we will begin dividing and organzing how each person of the world fits into their own personal Season and how that affects us all. It was stated that Seasons is one of the biggest cycles of TIME; and it is so beautifully complex by our Maker. In order not 2 get lost in the Trees, I have color-coded everything in order 2 keep it simple and quick 4 learning 2 those who are interested in understanding where they came from; why they are here and where they fit in this massive planet we call Earth. Every word, illustration and example is giving credit 2 my God, the one who trusted me with His own creation. I hope this will be enjoyable as we begin the 2nd portion of TIME;
The 4 SEASONS
Since the Seasons are one of the Biggest Cycles of TIME. Once we grasp just 4 little cycles, everything will begin 2 take place of understanding in our journey of how things were created in simple down-2-earth application:
1. Winter is Cold, Slow and Rejuvinating like sleep, and where we get North from. The Blue people are the serious and factual persons who do one thing and do it well. Blue does not like 2b hurried. Blue's like 2 'think' alot and like behind the scenes. They are very gifted and creative with their hands.
Winter is soothing and nostalgic making us desire 2b indoors with a hot bowl of our favorite soup or a hot cup of coacoa with a good book or a good movie. It is restful physically but very busy inward mentally. Blue shows it's love in actions rather in showing off. Blue is nurturing and caring. It is also very romantic and shy. It's treasures are hidden 4 one to come along and discover the wealth waiting 2b discoverd. Blue is slow but thorough. Blue is cuddly and non-forceful. Blues enjoy listening. This Season is considered 2b Introvert. Blue is complete but lacks cheerfulness which is why it seeks out Spring as it's first choice of mate. Blues are always looking 4 the 'perfect' mate. Blue is a Teacher. It has traveled all the other 3 Seasons and now has learned it's lessons well and can pass wisdom on 2 it's next generation. Believes in educationing the next generation. Blue was Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Consider the Oceans and how it affects u internally. At first glance it is hidden, but underneath the Sea is a world waiting 2b discovered.
2. Spring is Warm, Super-fast and cheerful as Joy, and where we get South from. The Yellow people are the happy-go-lucky, bright-eyed and talkative enthusiastics. Yellows are the smile we see in someone we do not knonw. They are the story-tellers that make us laugh and enjoy life. Yellow is newness and life! It is the gasp or the aw! of something we just noticed. Yellow wants attention and demands 2b noticed. It is the birds singing their songs loudly 2b heard. Yellows are inspiring and courageous like the Lion in the Wizard of Oz. Imagine the world w/o The Sun! It is unheard of. It is Warm and enjoyable and seeks out the Blue as it's first choice in mate bcoz it needs stability and steadfastness.
3. Summer is Hot, Fast and gets things done, and where we get West from. The Red people are the ones that work and are busy all the time and born to lead and organize others. If u need someone 2 take u by the hand, the Red is more than happy 2 apply 4 the position. Red is hot and cooks our food and lights our Homes with all manner of luxuries from our TV, Internet and DVD player, it is electricity that when used right is something we cannot live w/o. Red is cautious and the stop sign. Red is the heat we need 2 keep us warm from the freezing cold temperatures. Red is impatient but w/a good reason 2 get things done by a deadline. Red leads and guides us. It seeks out appreciation and desires the mate in Autumn as it needs balance and a listening ear. Red is when all agriculture develops so we may have our fruits, nuts and all manner of foods we need 2 live by. Red is brillant and bright. It is not afraid 2 speak it's mind and enjoy caring 4 others. Red was the Tin-Man in the Wizard of Oz who was seeking a heart never knowing how wonderfully caring he really was.
4. And Autumn is Cool, Super-slow and patient, and where we get our East from. The Green people are the Watchers, brilliant and easy-going and super shy. Greens are the good veggies our bodies need 2 fight off diseases. Green is ever patient and the best parent, the greatest listener u will ever find. They are enduring and slow and easy-going in getting things done well. They are the brillant Scientists with which we would never have received our light bulb or auto-mobiles or most of our inventions from. Green is soothing and cool. It is not harsh or demanding but enjoys watching and observation. Green was the Scarecrow who was seeking a Brain never understanding he was a Genius! Greens seek our Reds as their first choice in mate for they desire 2b cared for and need of belonging.
Seasons move clock-wise much like the hours on a clock, they do not go backwards, only forward. The reason this is good is bcoz what has been, will be again. Time repeats itself over and over again, only the circumstances by the choices and decisions people make change things.
Imagine with me a clock. We will color-code the four  portions of a clock 2 illustrate the 'movement' of the Seasons. To the right side of this blog is a clock, if u need visualization, consider looking at it:
Let's illustrate by saying:
WINTER is the 1st block on the top left side as (09:00 - 12:00),
SPRING; The 2nd block on the top right as (12:00 - 03:00),
SUMMER as the 3rd block on the bottom right as (03:00 - 06:00),
AUTUMN as the 4th block on the bottom left side as (6:00 - 9:00).
We now have our 4 Seasons divided into 4 blocks on our clock, from this all living things, great and small have their existence. Where a person is born, will determine how the movement of TIME affects them. The above illustration is for Winter born people, since the Blue falls in Winter.
Next let's look at the break-down of the Seasons, each Season has 3 months associated with it as we all know:
1. 09:00-12:00 - Winter has January . February and March
2. 12:00-03:00 - Spring has April . May and June
3. 03:00-06:00 - Summer has July . August and September
4. 06:00-09:00 - Autumn has October . November and December
Notice how they seem 2b walking up stairs! Beautifully organized and balanced in every way by our Maker.
Each Season is divided by it's months. Here is an amazing discovery of note: If we wanted 2 examine 'only' the Blues, this is what it would look like, let's look again by grouping them after their own kind:
1. Winter Months, People: January . May and September
2. Spring Months, People: February . June and October
3. Summer Months, People: March . July and November
4. Autumn Months, People: April . August and December
All these are color-coded according 2 their personal Seasons by where they landed in TIME of birth.
Taking our example as Blue people, we see that January, May and September have common characteristics and feel a kindred spirit when they meet. If u have ever felt comfortable in the presence of someone u did not know, that is the reason, or perhaps u associated with someone u did not know but 'felt' uncomfortable in their presence, that is also the reason.
In order 2 further understand Seasons, we have 2 break them down even further 2 find their simularities and balance of TIME. Therefore, the 4 Seasons will now be grouped into only Two groups, we have observed the grouped Months, now observe the grouped Seasons:
A) Winter and Summer and
B) Spring and Autumn.
These are the same or in competition 2 themselves. While their opposites are different. The difference between Winter and Summer is Winter is Mental and Summer is Physical. Winter is a time of rest while Summer is a time 2 get things done. In Winter the fruit tree has no buds and still asleep, while in Summer, the fruits are ripening. So like-wise, The difference between Spring and Autumn is Spring is a time of new beginnings which is also Physical, while Autumn is a time of all endings, also Mental. Since the 4 Seasons are divided into 2 groups, we can see how TIME has a good balance. Winter is Stop, Spring is Go, Summer is GO! and Autumn is STOP! So let's look at our clock once more:
Winter - 09:00-12:00 on the Left top is Passive
Spring - 12:00-03:00 on the Right top is Agressive - Best mates
Summer - 03:00-06:00 on Right bottom is Agressive
Autumn - 06:00-09:00 on Left bottom is Passive - Best mates
Now let's put it all together:
January is Passive 09:00-12:00 - The Blue in Winter
February is Agressive 12:00-03:00 - The Yellow in Winter
March is Agressive 03:00-06:00 - The Red in Winter
Notice: There is no Green Autumn in Winter, more on that later.
April is Agressive 06:00-09:00 - The Green in Spring
May is Passive 09:00-12:00 - The Blue in Spring
June is Agressive 12:00-03:00 - The Yellow in Spring
Notice: There is no Red Summer in Spring
July is Agressive 03:00-06:00 - The Red in Summer
August is Agressive 06:00-09:00 - The Green in Summer
September is Passive 09:00-12:00 - The Blue in Summer
Notice: There is no Yellow Spring in Summer
October is Agressive 12:00-03:00 - The Yellow in Autumn
November is Agressive 03:00-06:00 - The Red in Autumn
December is Passive 06:00-09:00 - The Green in Autumn
Note: There is no Blue Winter in Autumn
If u feel a bit overwhelmed by now, do not worry, just continue, just pick the color u are born under and follow it and soon it will begin 2 unfold. How marvelous God is 2 have strategically organize everything that was created so that there is balance and not chaos in our world. The more I learn, the more Im speechless at how beautiful everything is.
There will be many lessons on TIME, but we are only talking about SEASONS so far. Consider how u feel about each Season. A person born in Winter will have difficultity in Summer, while a person born in Summer will have difficulty in Winter. We begin 2 understand the 'whys' of all our Qs as we learn about TIME and it is also FUN. In the next lesson, we will move on to the Months and it's cycles.