Translate

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tid-Bits of September Wisdom

Saying Bye 2 September 2010 w/Tid-Bits of Wisdom 2 Remember:


Be like Mr Sun. Arise early, and dont go 2 bed late.


Be like the Miss Moon. Shine in the darkness, but submit 2 the greater Light.

Be like the birds. Eat, sing, drink, and enjoy flying.

Be like the flowers, spreading her petals to bathe in the loving Sun, but remaining faithful 2 your roots.

Be like the faithful dog, but only 2 your Lord alone.

Be like the fruit. Beautiful on the outside, and healthy and vigorous on the inside.

Be like the day, which arrives with its many miracles and blessings and leaves without boasting in itself .

Be like an needed Oasis. Giving your water 2 the thirsty .

Be like the firefly, Although small, it casts its  brilliant light.

Be like the water, Good and transparent 4 all.

Be like the river, always moving forward.

And above all things, be like the heavens: A Home 4 God.

Teach me 2 do Your Will, 4 You are my God. May Your gracious Spirit lead me into the land of uprightness. Psalm 143:10;  Lord, don’t let me remain where I am. Help me reach where U want me 2b.

Have a beautiful week and may God keep u always.

No comments:

Post a Comment