Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Good Success Is In Your Mouth


Joshua 1:8 - This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but u shall meditate in it day and night… For then u will make your way prosperous, and then u will have good success.

I had always wondered why the Torah (the first 5 books of Moses) is read out loud by the Jews. Then, a Jewish Christian told me that 4 generations, they read God’s Word out loud bcoz of Joshua 1:8 — “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but u shall meditate in it day and night…”

The word “meditate” in English means 2 ponder. But in Hebrew, it is the word hagah, which means 2 utter or mutter under your breath. In other words, when u meditate on God’s Word, u speak forth or COFESS His Word instead of just giving it mental assent.

My friend, hagah God’s Word by confessing verses in the areas that u are believing God 4 breakthroughs. When I was working in sales, I confessed verses like, “Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the firstfruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty…” (Proverbs 3:9–10) In the 1st year, I became the top salesman in my company! My way was made prosperous and I enjoyed good success.

“Pastor Prince, I am waiting for God 2 make my way prosperous.”

No, the Bible says that YOU will make your way prosperous WHEN YOU hagah God’s Word. So speak forth verses in the areas which u want 2 see breakthroughs and u will have good success.

Some people have success that destroys them — u don’t see them in church anymore and their family members don’t get 2 see them either. That is bad success. But when u hagah God’s Word, u will have good success that does not destroy u.

Now, confessing God’s Word does not move God 2 do things 4 u. It is not a formula. God had already moved when He gave up Jesus 2 die 4 u. However, when u confess His Word, it moves YOU from a position of doubt 2 faith. It moves your heart from a position of “Is it true?” 2 “I believe it!” When that happens, “u will make your way prosperous, and then u will have good success”!

No comments:

Post a Comment