Translate

Monday, October 1, 2012

12 BLESSINGS FOR 2012

A Proclamation – A Year of Increase 
Blessing #1 - Increased Love
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in my love for God, for myself, and for others. (Matthew 22:37-40)

Blessing # 2 - Peace (Shalom)
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in perfect peace, wholeness, and soundness in my heart and mind, in all my ways, and in every situation. (Numbers 6:26; 2 Peter 1:2)

Blessing #3 - Increased Wisdom
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in wisdom from above because I love wisdom and ask for wisdom. (James 1:5)

Blessing #4 - Increased Grace
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in the grace of God that enables me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. (John 1:16; Philippians 2:13)

Blessing #5 - Increased Strength
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in the strength of the Lord as I wait on Him. (Isaiah 40:31)

Blessing #6 - Increased Health
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in divine health and healing. (3 John 2)

Blessing #7 - Increased Prosperity
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in abundance and prosperity. All my needs will be met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Deuteronomy 1:11; Philippians 4:19)

Blessing #8 - Increased Revelation
I decree that in 2012, I will receive increased revelation in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, His Kingdom and His righteousness. (Ephesians 1:17)

Blessing #9 - Increased Power
I decree that in 2012, I will receive increased manifestation of miracle working power. (Acts 1:8)

Blessing #10 - Increased Answers to Prayer
I decree that in 2012, I will receive increased answers to prayer as I pray according to God's will. (1 John 5:14-15)

Blessing #11 - Increased Purity of Heart
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in the purity of my heart, its motives, and its passions. As a result, I will perceive God in new realms and dimensions. (Matthew 5:8)

Blessing #12 - Increased Boldness
I decree that in 2012, I will increase in boldness to proclaim the Gospel and as a result many will turn to the Lord! (Acts 4:31)

Patricia King
Extreme Prophetic Ministries

Email: info@extremeprophetic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment