Translate

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jun Fear Not(s)

Thank You Holy Spirit, 4 when my heart is troubled, I can run into Your Arms and hide myself in Your Hope that I am not alone. *When my heart is afraid, I will remember Your promises 2 me..


15.  Ps 56:3 Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.

16.  Ps 56:4 In God (I will praise His Word), In God I have put my trust;  I will not fear. What can flesh do 2 me?

17. Pro 3:24 Yes, u will lie down, u will not be afraid; Yes, u will lie dow and  your sleep will be sweet.
Note: This is an encouraging promise when we cannot sleep noticing how God 'repeated' the same words within one verse.

18. Pro 3:25,26 Do not be afraid of sudden terror, Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; For the Lord will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught.

19.  ITim 1:7  For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of Power and of Love and of a Sound Mind.

20.

No comments:

Post a Comment