Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Ears and Obedience

Many years ago, I was given a short but potent Word from the Lord. I had not moved 2 this area yet. It was my turn 2 go 2 this house and work the legs and arms of a quadriplegic man. I didn't want 2.

His ears didn't even seem 2 hear. I went 2 the Lord and asked HIM about it. What I saw suddenly was a decrepit old set of ears which I understood 2b the Word of God in this man's Bible.

I'll keep this word as short as HIS Word/Vision that He gave me. I saw in the Spirit this broken, yucky, dry and flaky set of ears fall off this man 2 the ground. I'll give the Scripture 2 u I heard at the time. I'll use the KJV version I knew this Scripture in at that time. I still use that version sometimes 4 memory's sake. (By the way, it's just crazy when people say the KJV version is the most accurate version of the written Word. They read it 2 u. THEN they have 2 tell you what it means. Accurate?)

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock." Matthew 7:24, KJV
  
I knew in a moment what God was saying: Do what u read; do what u hear. JUST DO IT!
Needless 2 say, I went and did what I was called 2 do.
That's the end of the true story. I hope this encourages u 2 step out where God has told u 2.
Blessings,
Order the Download

No comments:

Post a Comment