Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

3 of 31 Reasons People Do Not Receive Their Financial Harvest

Introduction
========     ~ Psalms 20:7 ~  "Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God."

REASON 03 - SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THEIR FINANCIAL INCOME DEPENDS ON THEIR BOSS OR LOVED ONES.
    Networking Hands - Uloni
     Your harvest comes through people, not from people.
     How do u know when u are depending on men, instead of God?  When u get angry at the boss who fails 2 give u the desired raise. U blame him, not God.  When u become furious bcoz a loved one turns u down 4 a loan, that is the proof that u believe in your heart that your financial source is really them instead of God.
      That is why millions will never receive a financial harvest.  They are sitting at the wrong door waiting 4 their blessing.
     Yes, it hurts inside when your character, efforts and diligence are not acknowledged by others.  but, u must remember all promotion originates from God "For promotion cometh neither from the East, nor from the West, nor from the South.  But God is the judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another" (Psalms 75:6-7).
     U must believe this or u will never experience supernatural increase.  God wants 2b trusted.  He will not give His glory 2 another.  He is the Source that put favor in the heart of Potiphar toward Joseph.  He is the One who reminded the butler 2 tell Pharaoh about the gifts of interpretation in Joseph.  Joseph went from the prison into the palace within 24 hours.  Why?  He trusted God, the Source of his promotion.  he did not look 2 men.  He depended on God.
     David, who also experienced the incredible quickness of a promotion, understood this: "Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God" (Psalms 20:7).
     Recently, I had the unfortunate experience of sitting at a restaurant table w/a circle of complainers.  EVery one began 2 explain why their financial circumstances were so dismal.
     "My boss is stingy, " commented one.  "He has not given a raise 2 anyone in our company in over 3 years."  Inside I was shaking my head.  It was a never ending conversation.  I have heard a 1000 similar conversations in my lifetime--people explaining why they have not received their financial harvest.  Fact:  they ignored God, their true Source.  U will only nurture a relationship that promises a reward.  If u truly recognize God as your Source, u will continuously be nurturing your relationship w/Him.  This guarantees your financial future.
     It happened 4 me in Philadelphia.  After I walked back  the study, the secretary of the pastor said, "Dr. Mike, we took out a half of your offering tonight 4 the church." "Why?"  "Well, we did not know it was going 2b this large of an offering."
     I replied, "U received a letter from my office.  The policy of our ministry is that the love offering at the conclusion of each service I speak in is given 4 our ministry outreach and evangelism.  it is obvious that u have a problem.  Please take the whole entire offering 4 yourself.  I refuse 2 enter into a controversy over money.  I will not touch it.  I will not take a penny.  I already have a Jehovah-Jireh in my life who will provide 4 me."
      I was not trying 2b cute or cocky.
     If I  had thought  4 one moment that my financial income was dependent on people instead of God, I would have become so angry.  But, I remind myself continuously that my true Source is God.  He chooses who will become the channels 2 bless my life.
     Your own Seed controls your Harvest.  It is not the giving of others that determines your income.  It is your own giving that will determine your income.
     I had  a powerful experience in one of my wisdom conferences several years ago.  I felt the Holy Spirit speak 2 me about 40 people who would plant a Seed of $10,000.  As soon as I spoke, 40 people jumped up and came and stood in line, each representing a Seed of $10,000.  After we prayed, the Holy Spirit spoke a 2nd  Instruction 2 me.  "Tell them this is simply an Isaac offering.  I just wanted 2C if they would be obedient and willing 2 do as I command.  do not accept their offering.  Consider it already given.  Tell them 2 keep it and expect 99 more harvests coming according 2 My Word in Mark 10:28-30."
     Forty people walked back 2 their seat, and I was left with 'no offering" 4 my ministry.
     Several ministers met in my hotel room after the service.  "Mike, how did u feel watching $400,000 walk out of that room?"
     Well, I was honest w/them.  Inside my heart, I had already spent $400,000 on TV programs.  I was praising God inside, thanking Him 4 the largest offering I had ever received in my ministry.  But, God had chosen 2 turn it into a Seed 4 my future Harvest.
     What did this mean?  God had just given me the ability 2 plant a $400,000 Seed in a single day.  Had I kept it, that would have been my Harvest.  Sowing it made it a Seed, the least it would ever be.
     What u can walk away from, u have mastered.   When u can walk away from money, u have mastered it.  What u walk away from determines what God will bring 2 u.
     Quit looking 2 men 4 your financial Harvest.  Be thankful.  Be gracious when receiving thru people.  But, keep yourself reminded every hour of your life that the Source of every good thing  is the One who created u.  "But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: 4 it is He that giveth thee power 2 get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He sware unto they fathers, as it is this day" (Deuteronomy 8:18).
     When u focus your total dependency on God, u will C the most incredible flow of harvests u have ever experienced in your lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment