Translate

Monday, December 26, 2016

God's Promises 4 When U Feel...

Introduction
========    There is alot that can be said about forgiveness, however a short and direct point 2 consider is that it is an 'invisible thread' to our blessings, when we obey and forgive others it directly affects our finances bcoz out of the abundance of the heart, our mouth speaks.

Contents
======
01. Anger                 04. Confused         07. Dissatisfied
02. Anxious              05. Depressed        08. Fearful
03. Condemned        06. Discouraged     09. Lonely

01. Anger -  THE BIBLE is filled with warnings about the destructive qualities of uncontrolled anger, and several of the 'works of the flesh' listed in Galatians 5:19-21 are anger-related: "outbursts of wrath" and "murders."   In contrast 2 such negative deeds, the apostle Paul lists the "fruit of the Spirit," which are powerful antidotes 2 the self-centered anger the Bible warns about: "love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, Beautiful Shop                       gentleness, self-control" [Gal 5:22-23].  Paul says we're
                                             2 "put off... anger, wrath, malice.." and "put on love, which is the bond of perfection" [Colossians 3:8-14].

My beloved brethren, let every man be swift 2 hear, slow 2 speak, slow 2 wrath; 4 the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20

Be angry, and do not sin: do not let the sun go down on your wrath. Ephesians 4:26

Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from u, w/all malice. And be kind 2 one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave u. Ephesians 4:31-32

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1

Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place 2 wrath: 4 it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. Therefore, "If your enemy is hungry, feed himp if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing u will heap coals of fire on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil w/good. Romans 12:19-21

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: do not fret--it only causes harm. Psalm 37:8

He who is slow 2 anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city. Proverbs 16:32

But I say 2 u that whoever is angry w/his brother w/o a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says 2 his brother, "Raca!" shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, "You fool!" shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if u bring your gift 2 the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against u, leave your gift there b4 the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled 2 your brother, and then come and offer your gift. Matthew 5:22-24

A wise man fears and departs from evil, but a fool rages and is self-confident. A quick-tempered man acts foolishly, and a man of wicked intentions is hated.
Proverbs 14:16-17

Where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing 2 yield, full of mercy and good fruits, w/o partiality and w/o hypocrisy. Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. James 2:16-18

If u 4give their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also 4give u. Mtt 6:14

Prayer - HEAVENLY FATHER, I want You 2b Lord of my every thought, emotion, and action. Fill me w/Your Holy Spirit and let His fruit be manifested in everything I say or do.  Forgive me 4 the ways I've allowed anger 2b a destructive force in my life in the past. Help me bring healing 2 any relationships that have been damaged by my angry words or deeds.  Teach me self-control, Lord, and help me walk in Your Love and forgiveness in every situation. In Jesus' Name. AMEN. 

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. Psalm 138:8

                                                                   Visit a Beautiful Shop with a Heart

02. Anxious - GOD DOES NOT PROMISE us a carefree life, but He says we can cast all our cares, concerns, fears, worries and the like upon Him [1Peter 5:7]. Much of the anxiety we experience is the result of trying 2 shoulder life's burdens in our own strength instead of His. Since the government of the whole Universe is on the Lord's shoulders [Isaiah 9:6], He surely can handle your cares as well!   The B.I.B.L.E encourages u 2 experience peace and security in His Love today: "The Beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by Him, who shelters him all the day long; and he shall dwell between His shoulders" [Deuteronomy 33:12].  Put your trust fully in the Lord, and know that u can rest safely in His Love! for He is the Creator of everything.

Let the peace of God rule in your hearts...and be thankful. Colossians 3:15

Be anxious 4 nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, w/thanksgiving, let your requests be made known 2 God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds thru Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Casting all your care upon Him, 4 He cares 4u.  IPeter 5:7

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, bcoz he trust in You. Isaiah 26:3

I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; 4 You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

Great peace have those who love You law, and nothing causes them 2 stumble. Psalm 119:165

Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain u; He shall never permit the righteous 2b moved. Psalm 55:22

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust." Psalm 91:1-2

Therefore I say 2u, do not worry about your life, what u will eat or what u will drink; nor about your body, what u will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, 4 they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father fees them. Are u not of more value than they?... Therefore do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?" or "What shall we wear?" For after all these thingsthe Gentiles seek.  for your heavenly Father knows that u need all these things. But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added 2u.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, 4 tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient 4 the day is its own trouble.  Matthew 6:25-34

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently 4 Him; do not fret bcoz of him who prospers in his way, bcoz of the man who brings wicked schemes 2 pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not fret--it only causes harm. Psalm 37:7-8

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. Psalm 138:7-8

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, forgive me 4 trying 2 carry life's challenges on my own shoulders. I cast all my cares on You today, recognizing that You care 4 me.  I fix my eyes on You instead of my problems, Lord.  Quiet my restless heart, and teach me 2 rest confidently in Your peace and security.  I draw near 2 abide in Your secret place, that place where I come 2b alone w/You away from the noise of the rush of hte world. Be my refuge and fortress as I put my trust in You alone.  Thank You, Lord, for giving me all the grace I need 4 this day. I trust my tomorrow into Your Hands, knowing You will be w/me every step of the way, and each step will be a miracle 4 me 2 recognize that You are truly w/me holding my hand and never letting me go. In Jesus' Name. AMEN.

There is therefore now no condemnation 2 those who are IN Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1

03. Condemned - THE BIBLE describes Satan as "the accuser" [Revelation 12:10-11], so it should not be surprising that he takes delight in sowing feelings of condemnation among God's people. He accuses us "day and night," doing everything possible 2 make us feel unaccepted by God.  Fortunately, this same passage tells how we can overcome Satan's accusations: "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives 2 the death."  Bcoz of Jesus' Blood  shed 4 us on the Cross, we can receive God's grace and forgiveness instead of Satan's condemnation and fear. We can testify that Satan is a liar, and God's promises are true in our lives!

He has not dealt w/us according 2 our sins, nor punished us according 2 our iniquities..As far as the East is from the West, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:10,12

God did not send His Son into the world 2 condemn the world, but that the world, but that the world Thru Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, bcoz he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:17-18

You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea. Micah 7:19

If anyone is IN Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2Corinthians 5:17

Most assuredly, I say 2 u, he who hears My Word and believes in Him who sent ME has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into Life. John 5:24

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his Thoughts. Let him return 2 the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; and 2 our God, for He will abundantly pardon.  Isaiah 55:7

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just 2 forgive us our sins and 2 cleanse us from all unrighteousness. IJohn 1:9

When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said 2 her, "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said 2 her, "Neither do I condemn u;  go and sin no more." John 8:10-11

Let us draw near w/a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed w/pure water. Hebrews 10:22

The Lord your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn His face from u if u return 2 Him. 2Chronicles 30:9

They overcame [the devil, the accuser] by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony. Revelation 12:11

If anyone sins, we have an Advocate w/the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation 4 our sins, and not 4 ours only but also 4 the whole world. IJohn 2:1-2

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, I declare that Your Word is true: Jesus' Blood has set me free from condemnation, fear, and death.  Instead of allowing me 2 wallow in torment and defeat, You have made me an overcomer!  Thank You 4 showing me Satan is a liar and the father of lies [John 8:44]. The truth is that You love me and sent Your Son 2 purchase my forgiveness and freedom. In Him I am a new creation. You have made all things new!  Papa-God, help me 2 keep my eyes on You and continually celebrate Your grace and forgiveness. I will stand firm in this new liberty! In Jesus' Name. AMEN.

God is not the author of confusion but of peace. ICorinthians 14:33

04. Confused - OUR ENGLISH WORD "CONFUSE" comes from a Latin word that means "to mix together." And that is exactly what confusion is--a mixture of truth and error, God's Word and Satan's lies.  God does not want us 2b confused!  He gave us the B.I.B.L.E so we would know the truth, and He promised that the truth [we understood] wouldset us free [John 8:32]--free from the enemy's lies, and free from confusion!  Instead of being confused by all the swirling opinions of this world, God says u can "be transformed by the renewing of ur mind " [Romans 12:2]. That happens when u actively replace any lies you have believed w/the truth of God's marvelous Word!

God has 'not' given to us a spirit of fear, but of Power and of Love and of a Sound mind. 2Timothy 1:7

Beloved, [yes U!], do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is 2 try u, as tho some strange thing happened 2 u; but rejoice 2 the extent that u partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, u may also be glad w/exceeding Joy. IPeter 4:12-13

Your ears shall hear a word behind u, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever u turn 2 the right hand or whenever u turn 2 the left. Isaiah 30:21

Where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. But the wisdom that is from above is 1st pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing 2 yield, full of mercy and good fruits, w/o partiality and w/o hypocrisy.
James 3:16-17

Trust in the Lord w/all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proberbs 3:5-6

Let the peace of God rule in your hearts. Colossians 3:15

I will Instruct u and Teach u in the way u should go; I will Guide u w/My eye. Psalm 32:8

Great peace have those who love Your law, and nothing causes them 2 stumble. Psalm 119:165

Cast your burden [problems] on the Lord, and He shall sustain u; He shall never permit the righteous 2b moved. Psalm 55:22

We have the Mind of Christ. ICorinthians 2:16

Be anxious 4 nothing, but in everything .. by Prayer and Supplication, w/Thanksgiving, let your requests be made known 2 God; and the Peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will Guard your hearts and minds thru Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

If any of u lacks Wisdom , let him Ask of God,  who gives 2 all liberally and w/o reproach,, and it will be given 2  him [u]. but let him ask in faith, with no doubting, 4 he who doubts is like a wave of the Sea driven and tossed by the wind. for let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is double -minded man, unstable in all his ways. James 1:5-8

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, You are the Author of Peace and not confusion. Calm the raging storms in my life, and shine the light of Your Presence into every troubled crevice of my mind.  Today I embrae Your Word as Truth, and I renounce the confusion and lies sown by the enemy. Lead me by Your Peace and Joy. Renew my mind so I C things from Your perspective.  Teach me Your ways, Lord. Let me discern Your Voice  in the midst of so many competing voices and opinions. I declare that You are my Lord and my God!  In Jesus' Name. AMEN.

He heals the Broken-hearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3

05.  Depressed - DEPRESSION IS OFTEN a reaction 2 the difficult circumstances, trials, and temptations of life--things like marital problems, wayward children, financial pressures, or sickness. Physical causes such as fatique or chemical imbalances can also contribute 2 our downward spiral, causing us 2 feel helpless and unable 2 cope w/our situation. Sometimes depression stems from a direct spiritual attack from the devil, who wants 2 sow        Amazing Shop 2 Visit
seeds of unbelief and steal our joy
[John 10:10]. And we must be careful not 2 give the enemy a foothold thru some area of sin or disobedience in our life.  The heros in the Bible were no different. Like us, they encountered times when they had 2 overcome discouragement and depression. Yet they found Victory by Bringing Their Feelings 2 the Lord AND Asking 4 His Joy 2b restored in their lives [Psalm 51:12].  This can be  your testimony as well!

Why are u cast down, O my soul? And Y are u disquieted within me? Hope in God, 4 I shall yet praise Him 4 the help of His countenance. Psalm 42:5

When u pass thru the waters, I will be w/u; and thru t he rivers, they shall not over flow u. When u walk thru the fire, u shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch u.
Isaiah 43:2

Fear not, 4 I AM w/u; be not dismayed, 4 I AM your God. I will strengthen u, yes, I will help u, I will uphold u w/My Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10

He spoke a parable 2 them, that men always ought 2 pray and not lose heart. Luke 18:1

This day is holy 2 our Lord. do not sorrow, 4 the Joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10

His anger is but 4 a moment, His favor is 4 life. Weeping may endure 4 a night, but Joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up w/wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.  Isaiah 40:31

Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt u in due time, casting all your care upon Him, 4 He cares 4 u.  IPeter 5:6-7

The ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come 2 Zion w/singing, w/everlasting Joy on their heads. They shall obtain Joy and gladness; sorrow and sighing shall flee away.  Isaiah 51:11

To console those who mourn in Zion, 2 give them beauty 4 ashes, the oil of Joy 4 mourning, the garment of praise 4 the spirit of heaviness, that they may be called trees of Righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.  Isaiah 61:3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able 2 comfort those who are in any trouble, w/the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.  2Corinthians 1:3-4

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.  Philippians 4:8

Prayer:   FATHER, I thank You today that You are w/me and You love me when I'm feeling down.  You are able 2 turn my sadness into dancing , replacing my depression w/the Joy that comes from being in Your Presence. I choose 2 cast aside every worry, fear, doubt, and depressing thought from my mind, allowing You 2 replace them w/Your peace.  I declare that Satan has no right 2 control my thoughts, and I command him in Jesus' name 2 loose any spiit of depression from my mind. Instead of negative thoughts, I choose 2 set my mind on Your Word and Your promises of Victory.  Lord, I come into Your Presence, where there is fullness of Joy. Renew my strength as I wait upon You, and help me 2 mount up w/wings like an eagle, high above the clouds that distort my thinking. In Jesus' powerful name. AMEN!

Let not your heart be troubled; u believe in God, believe also in ME.  John 14:1

06. Discouraged -  ONE OF THE DEVIL's most successful tactics is 2 sow discouragement into our lives. "Dis-couragement" literally means that we are robbed of our courage . . . our endurance... our Joy ... and our Hope.  Has the enemy robbed u today?  If so, the Lord wants 2 Restore what you have lost. He wants 2 restore your Joy and draw u closer 2 Him than you have ever been b4.  many of the greatest Believers who have ever lived faced discouragement at some point in their lives. David cried out 2 the Lord, "Restore 2 me the Joy of Your Salvation!" [Psalm 51:12], and perhaps that is your prayer as well. If so, God's Word says u can fine "fullness of Joy" in His Presence [Psalm 16:11]!

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all u who Hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31:24

We were burdened beyond measure, above strength, so that we desparied even of life ...that we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the dead.  2Corinthians 1:8-9

Peace I leave w/u, My peace I give 2 u; not as the World gives do I give 2 u. Let not your heart b4 troubled, neither let it be afraid.  John 14:27

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed. 
2Corinthians 4:8-9

Do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For u have need of endurance, so that after u have done the will of God, u may receive the Promise. Hebrews 10:35-36

Being condifent of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in u will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.  Philippians 1:6

Let us not grow weary while doing good, 4 in due SEASON we shall Reap if we do not lose heart.  Galatians 6:9

Tho I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.  Psalm 138:7

Weeping may endure 4 a night, but Joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

In the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me. Therefore I will offer sacrifices of Joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises 2 the Lord . . . I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would C the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord! Psalm 27:5-6, 13-14

Prayer:  Father, I put my trust in You alone. Restore my Joy and Courage today! I cast away my heaviness and ask You 2 fill me afresh w/Your Spirit.  My hope is not in my own ability but in Your supernatural power.  My eyes are on You rather than on my circumstances. I let go of the disappointments of the past and trust my present and future 2 You.  Thank You 4 being w/me in every situation. Thank You 4 lifting me up when I fall. I trust You 2 fulfill Your purpose 4 my life!  In Jesus' sweet Name. Amen!

You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.  Psalm 145:16

07.  Dissatisfied - OFTEN WE BECOME frustrated and discouraged in our Christian life when we try 2 live it in our own strength. This is not God's plan! The only way we can successfully live the Christian life is 2 allow Christ 2 live HIS life thru us! That's why the Apostle Paul wrote: "It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me" [Galatians2:20]. * If u are dissatisfied w/your Christian life today, ask yourself if u are truly allowing Christ 2 live His supernatural life thru u by the Holy Spirit. On the one hand, Jesus warns "Without Me u can do nothing" [John 15:5], but Paul points out the other side of the coin: "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me" [Philippians 4:13]. * You dont need 2 remain frustrated or dissatisfied. Let God give u new Vision and Restore your Joy today!

The young lions lack and suffer hunger; but those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing. Psalm 34:10

I have learned in whatever state I am, 2b content: I know how 2b abased, and I know how 2 abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both 2b full and 2b hungry, both 2 abound and 2 suffer need. I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:11-13

You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously w/u; and My people shall never be put 2 shame. Joel 2:26

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts 4 You; my flesh longs 4 You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked 4 You in the sanctuary, 2C Your power and Your glory. Bcoz Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your Name. My soul shall be satisifed as w/marrow and fatness, and my mouth shall praise You w/Joyful lips. Psalm 63:1-5

God is able 2 make all grace abound toward u, that u, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance 4 every good work. 2Corinthians 9:8

Ho! Every1 who thirsts, come 2 the waters; and u who have no money, come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk w/o money and w/o price. Isaiah 55:1

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst 4 righteousness, 4 they shall be filled.
Matthew 5:6

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. They are abundantly satisfied w/the fullness of Your House, and You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. Psalm 36:7-8

Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who Forgives all your iniquities, who Heals all your Diseases, who Redeems your life from Destruction, who Crowns u w/lovingkindness and Tender Mercies, who Satisfies your Mouth w/good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:1-5

He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul w/goodness. Psalm 107:9

Prayer:  LORD, I ask You 2 restore the Joy of my salvation. Give me a greateful heart 4 all You have done 4 me. I repent of grumbling, my being negative when stress came and murruring when I did not get my own way!  In Your Presenceis fullness of Joy. At Your
Hand are pleasures forevermore unknown yet 2 us. Remove anything from my heart that hinders my intimacy w/You. Fill me w/Your Spirit and live Your supernatural life thru me.  Teach me contentment, Lord, so that I can rejoice in You in every situation! In Jesus' sweet Name I pray. Amen.

He has not given us a spirit of ear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2Timothy 1:7

08. Fearful - IN MANY WAYS, fear is simply faith that is focused in the wrong direction. Instead of seeing God's Love and His power 2 protect us, fear causes our attention 2b consumed w/ the problems arrayed against us. The challenges we face seem bigger than the Lord--a sure sign our faith has been misplaced.  *What are u afraid of today?  No doubt it seems very real and very troubling. but the Bible asks a powerful question: "If God is 4 us, who can be against us?" [Romans 8:31]  The Lord wants u 2 know that whatever situation is coming against u today, He is Bigger!  *Take a few moments right now and change ur focus. Put your faith in God instead of in your problems. Fix your eyes on Jesus, 4 He is "The Author and Perfecter of our faith" [Hebrews 12:2].

You did not receive the spirit of bondage again 2 fear, but u received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

He shall cover u w/His feathers, and under His wings u shall take refuge; His truth shall be ur shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A 1000 may fall at your side, and 10,000 at your right hand; but it shall not come near u.  Psalm 91:4-7

Fear not, 4 I AM w/u.  Isaiah 41:10

In God I have put my trust ; I will not be afraid. What can man do 2 me?  Psalm 56:11

There is no fear in Love; but perfect Love casts out fear, bcoz fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in Love.  IJohn 4:18

No evil shall befall u, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling 4 He shall give His Angels charge over u, 2 keep u in all your ways.  Psalm 91:10-11

I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.  Psalm 34:4

Yea, tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; 4 You are w/me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table b4 me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head w/oil; my cup runs over.  Psalm 23:4-5

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep 4 the slaughter." Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors thru Him who loved us. for I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things 2 come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able 2 separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:35-39

Peace I leave w/u, My peace I give 2 u; not as the World gives do I give 2 u. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  John 14:27

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, forgive me 4 focusing more on my problems than I  have been focusing on You. I look 2 You today 2 fill me w/Your Love and Free me from fear.  Thank You 4 Your promise 2 fight my battles 4 me and give me victory over my enemies. Thank You 4 replacing my fear w/You perfect peace.  Thank You 4 promising 2b w/me even in the dark valleys of life. I trust You 2 keep me safe in every situation! In Jesus' name. AMEN.

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Deuteronomy 33:27

09. Lonely - LONELINESS can be a cruel taskmaster of the soul, robbing us of our Hope and Joy.  It turns our focus inward, pulling a dark curtain over our eyes so we cannot C God's Love 4 us. Even the psalmist cried out in complaint 2 the Lord, "You have taken my companions and loved ones from me; darkness is my closest friend" [Psalm 88:18].  But God desires 2 break thru the dark clouds and restore our sense of purpose in life. He wants 2 deliver us from our loneliness so we can reach out 2 others again and fulfill our destiny. If we are living "solitary" lives, He wants 2 give us friends and family 2 connect with [Psalm 68:6].  Many Biblical heroes experienced feelings of rejection and loneliness, but during such times they drew near 2 God and discovered that He's ' a friend who sticks closer tan a brother"
[Proverbs 18:24].

Let your conduct be w/o covetousness; be content w/such things as u have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave u nor forsake u." Hebrews 13:5

The Lord will not forsake His people, 4 His great name's sake, bcoz it has pleased the Lord 2 make u His people. ISamuel 12:22

Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. B4 the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the Earth and the World, even from everlasting 2 everlasting, You are God. Psalm 90:1-2

Fear not, 4 I AM w/u; be not dismayed, 4 I AM your God. I will strengthen u, yes, I will will help u, I will uphold u w/My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

God sets the solitary in families; He brings out those who are bound into prosperity; but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. Psalm 68:6

When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me. Psalm 27:10

I will not leave u orphans; I will come 2 u; John 14:18

I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things 2 come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able 2 separate us from the Love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

"The mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but My kindness shall not depart from u, nor shall My covenant of Peace be removed," says the Lord, who has mercy on u.  Isaiah 54:10

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your Presence? If I ascend into Heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the Sea, even there Your Hand shall lead me, and Your right Hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," even the night shall be light about me; ndeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike 2 You.
Psalm 139:7-12

Lo, I AM w/u always even w the end of the age.  Matthew 28:20

Prayer:  FATHER.. O, the privledge of being able 2 say that word! For those who have no father like me. O FATHER! thank You 4 Your faithfulness 2b w/ me always, even in the dark times when I struggle 2 feel Your Presence near me.  Nothng in Heaven or on Earth can separate me from Your Love!  Forgive me 4 putting my eyes on my self instead of on Your Love or the needs of others when I have been down. fill me w/You Love anew today and help me 2 reach out again 2 those around me who need 2 feel Your Love again to.  Father, I call on You 2 heal my heart of wounds or disappointments from any broken relationships. give me Godly friends and companions w walk w/during my journey thru life. In Jesus' Name. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment