Translate

Friday, November 29, 2013

God's Promises When U Need..

Introduction
=========  Sometimes we must be re-directed back 2 God's loving arms, life keeps us busy and all we need is 2 find the WORD that meets our present need. Drink and quinch your thirst if u need.. Jehovah Jireh as your provider.

~ Beloved if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.   IJohn 3:21 ~

01. Confidence - FEELINGS OF FEAR and inadequacy can steal our confidence, boldness, and peace of mind. Such feelings attempt 2 paralyze us from stepping into God's highest will 4 our lives. But in the midst of all the challenges of life, God wants us 2 put our trust in Him. When we do, He gives us the confidence we need 2 find victory in every situation. This confidence does not come from a reliance on our own ability, 4 the Word says "we should not trust in ourselves but in God" [2Corinthians 1:9].

Fine Art Photography after my own heart

Do u want this kind of unshakable confidence in your life? Then remember the words of the apostle Paul: "Not that we are sufficient of ourselves 2 think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God" [2Corin 3:5].

We may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do 2 me?" [Hebrews 13:6]

Do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For u have need of endurance, so that after u have done the will of God, u may receive the promise. [Heb 10:35-36]

Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in u will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. [Philippians 1:6]

The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion. [Prov 28:1]

The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer's feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills. [Habakkuk 3:19]

In all these things we are more than conquerors thru Him who loved us. [Romans 8:37]

This is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we Ask Anything according 2 His Will, He hears us. And if we Know that He hears us, Whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him [IJohn 5:14-15]

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, 4 it is the power of God 2 Salvation 4 everyone who believes, 4 the Jew first and also 4 the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith-2-faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith." [Romans 1:16-17]

"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit," says the Lord of Hosts. [Zechariah 4:6]

The Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught. [Proverbs 3:16]                   Visit lifeverse today

I can do ALL things thru Christ who strengthens me. [Philippians 4:13]

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; 4 the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with u. He will not leave u nor forsake u. [Deuteronomy 31:6]

In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul. [Ps 138:3]

Most assuredly, I say 2 u, he who believes in ME, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, bcoz I go 2 My Father. [John 14:12]

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, I choose 2 put my trust in You. You are my confidence, my hope, my source, and my victory. Nothing is impossible 4 You!
I trust You 2 give me the strength and boldness I need 2 face every challenge I encounter today. I won't shrink back from my calling in You. I trust You 2 complete the good work You have started in my life! In Jesus' name. AMEN.

I can do ALL things thru Christ who strengthens me [bcoz it is Him doing it, not me] Phil 4:13

02. Courage -  HEBREWS 11 lists some men and women in the Lord's "Hall of Faith." Each of these heroes exemplified bold faith in God that enabled them 2 take courage, even in very difficult circumstances. We ea need courage in order 2 fulfill God's purposes 4 our lives. We may not have 2 slay a giant [as David], survive a den of hungry lions [like Daniel], or lead people across the Red Sea [as Moses did], but we will surely need the same kind of courage and boldness 2 achieve the victory God has mapped out 4 our lives. Whatever challenges u are facing TODAY, remember this: You can be bold and strong, 4 God has promised 2b w/u!

Wait on the Lord. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord! [Ps 27:14]

Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, 4 the Lord your God is w/u wherever u go. [Joshua 1:9]

When u pass thru the waters, I will be w/u; and thru the rivers, they shall NOT overflow u. When u walk thru the fire, u shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch u. [Isaiah 43:2]

Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is 2 try u, as though some strange thing happened 2u. But rejoice 2 the extent that u partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, u may also be glad w/exceeding joy. [IPet 4:12-13]

I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things 2 come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able 2 separate us from the Love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. [Rom 8:38-39]

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all u who hope in the Lord. [Ps 31:24]

Fine Art Photography by bomobob

Have u not known? Have u not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power 2 the weak, and 2 those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and b4 weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall RE-new their strength; they shall mount up w/wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. [Isa 40:28-31]

Fear not, 4 I have redeemed u; I have called  by your name; u are Mine. [Isa 43:1]

The eternal god is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will thrust out the enemy from b4 u, and will say, "Destroy!" [Deut 33:27]

Prayer:  Papa-God I trust You 2 help me face the battles and storms in my life today and everyday. I choose 2 put my eyes on You and not on my circumstances. as I wait on You, I ask You 2 renew my strength and give me new vision 4 the overshelming victory You desire 2 give me. Thanks 4 promising 2b w/me, no matter what challenges I may face today. I choose 2 rest in Your promise that nothing can separate me from Your Love. I put all my fears at Your feet, and I trust You 2 give me Your strength and strategy 4 triumph in every area of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

The Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty.  2Corinthians 3:17

03. Deliverance - GOD NEVER intended 4 His people 2b fearful or hesitant in dealing w/satan and the forces of darkness. The Gospels describe deliverance as a vital part of Jesus' ministry, and it is still a vital ministry today! Jesus not only demonstrated the importance of preaching, teaching, and healing, but He also showed us the value of spiritual discernment, casting out demons, rebuking satan, and taking authority over the powers of darkness. We do not need 2 shrink back from this spiritual battle, 4 the Bible says God has given us the weapons and armor we need 4 victory. As u declare His Word over your life, God will deliver u from every chain and bondage--and He will bring u into His freedom!

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, bcoz He has anointed Me 2 preach the gospel 2 the poor; He has sent Me 2 heal the broken-hearted, 2 proclaim liberty 2 the captives and recovery of sight 2 the blind, 2 set at liberty those who are oppressed; 2 proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord. [Luke 4:18-19]

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. [IJohn 3:8]

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make u free...Therefore if the Son makes u free, u shall be free indeed. [John 8:32,36]

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. [Romans 8:2]

But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, u have your fruit 2 holiness, and the end, everlasting life. [Romans 6:22]

Lord, even the demons are subject 2 us in Your Name. [Luke 10:17]

Behold, I give u the authority 2 trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and Nothing shall by any means hurt u. [Luke 10:19]

They overcame (satan) by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. [Revelation 12:11]

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, bcoz He who is in you is Greater than he who is in the World. [IJohn 4:4]

You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me w/songs of deliverance. [Psalm 32:7]

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my Deliverer; the God of my strength, in whom I will trust. [2Samual 22:2-3]

I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust." Surely He shall deliver u from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. [Ps 91:2-3]

The Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me 4 His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever.
[2Timothy 4:18]

Do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory forever. [Matthew 6:13]

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, thank You 4 sending Jesus 2 destroy the works of the devil and set spiritual captives free. Your Word says You've given Your people weapons and armor 2 overcome ALL the power of the enemy!  I submit my life fully 2 You and ask You 2 reveal any demonic influence or bondage in my life. I repent of areas of sin that have given the enemy a foothold.

In Jesus' Name, I rebuke any demon that would oppress, torment, or bind me or my loved ones. I declare freedom and deliverance in Jesus' might Name! O Lord, Thank You that Your sweet Holy Spirit in me is more powerful than any satanic weapon formed against me. In Jesus' sweet name. AMEN!

I will be merciful 2 their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deed. I will remember no more. Hebrews 8:12

04. Forgiveness -  GOD WANTS 2 SHOW U His forgiveness, and He wants u 2 know you're forgiven (IJohn 5:11-12). Being forgiven in God's sight isn't a matter of good works, penance, or just trying harder-it's based on the work of Jesus on the Cross when He died for your sins!  Isaiah 53:6 says, "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, 2 his own way; and the Lord has laid on [Jesus] the iniquity of us all."  If u don't yet have assurance that u are forgiven and accepted by God, this can be your day, your MOMENT! for a New Beginning! On the basis of God's Word, turn from any known sins in your life and ask Him 2 forgive u, 4 He already has provided it.

In Him we have redemption thru His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according 2 the riches of His grace.  Ephesians 1:7

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new. 2Corinthians 5:17

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns u w/lovingkindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth w/good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:2-5

I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against ME, and I will pardon all heir iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against ME. Jeremiah 33:8

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just 2 forgive us our sins and 2 cleanse us from all unrighteousness. IJohn 1:9

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his THOUGHTS. Let him return 2 the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; and 2 our God, 4 He will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55:7

You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sin. Psalm 85:2

You, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumsision of your flesh, He has made alive together w/Him, having forgiven u all trespasses.
Colossians 2:13

"Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18

You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea. Micah 7:19

The goodness of God leads u 2 repentance. Romans 2:4

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man 2 whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. Psalm 32:1-2

As far as the East is from the West, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:12

I have trusted in Your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing 2 the Lord, bcoz He has dealt bountifully w/me. Psalm 13:5-6

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, forgive me of my sins. Give me a fresh start and new beginning. I turn from anything that would hold me back from serving You.  Thank You 4 sending Your Son Jesus 2 die 4 my sins. thank You 4 coming into my heart and life 2b my Lord. Fill me anew w/Your Holy Spirit. Cleanse my heart and renew my conscience. Transform me into Your image! In Jesus' Name. Amen.

I will Instruct u and teach u in the way u should go; I will guide u w/My eye. Psalm 32:8

05. God's Will -  GOD HAS A G.R.E.A.T PLAN 4 your life! In His Will is our peace..our prosperity..our wholeness. Have u made this wonderful discovery yet?  Are u living in the center of God's purpose 4 your life?  Finding God's Will 4 your life is largely a matter of trust. When u really believe that God is all-wise and desires u 2 have an abundant life, u can trust yourself fully into His care. In Jeremiah 29:11, the Lord speaks of His fantastic plans 4u:

"I know the thoughts that I think toward u,' says the Lord, 'thoughts of peace and not of evil, 2 give u a Future and a Hope."

No matter what your circumstances are today, God says He wants 2 give u a wonderful 'future and a hope."

Trust in the Lord w/all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.  Proverbs 3:5-6

If any of u lacks wisdom, let him Ask of God, who gives 2 all liberally and w/o reproach, and it will b4 given 2 him. James 1:5

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but u shall mediate in it day and night, that u may observe 2 do according 2 all that is written in it. For then, u will have good success. Joshua 1:8

Your Word is a lamp 2 my feet and a light 2 my path. Psalm 119:105

Your ears shall hear a Word behind u, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever u turn 2 the right hand or whenever u turn 2 the left. Isaiah 30;21

This is God, our God forever and ever; He will be our guide even 2 death. Psalm 48:14

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. Psalm 37:23

Commit your works 2 the Lord, and your Thoughts will be established. Proverbs 16:3

You are my rock and my fortress; therefore, 4 Your name's sake, lead me and guide me. Psalm 31:3

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I AM the Lord your God, who teaches u 2 PROFIT, who leads u by the way u should go." Isaiah 48:17

When He, the Spirit of Truth, has come, He will guide u into all Truth. John 16:13

The Lord will guide u continually, and satisfy your soul in Drought, and strengthen your Bones. You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.  Isaiah 58:11

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me 2 lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the path(s) of Righteousness 4 His Name's sake.  Psalm 23:1-3

A man's heart plans his own way, but the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Prayer:  Lord, thank You 4 the great plans You have 4 my life! Instead of going my own way, I choose 2 trust You and follow You.  I need You  Wisdom, Lord. Show me Your ways. Teach me Your Truth. Help me 2 hear the Voice of Your Holy Spirit.  Thank You 4 being my Good Shepherd, always leading me in Victory and Blessing! IN Jesus' Name. Amen.

  Visit Her Shop Today                     
                                   You are my Hope, O Lord God; You are my Trust from my youth.  Psalm 71:5

06.  HOPE -  ONE DAY THE Prophet Jeremiah faced such difficult circumstances that he said despondently: "My strength and my hope have perished from the Lord" [Lamentations 3:18].  Have u ever flet that way..as if u had no more strength or hop 2 face the difficult situations in your life?  The good news is that God restored Jeremiah's hope, reminding him that His compassion and faithfulness are "new every morning" [Lam 3:21-24]. This can be your experience as well!   As u read the following verses, remember God's purpose in giving us His Word:  "...that we thru the Patience and Comfort of the Scriptures might have Hope" [Romans 15:4]. These truths of Scripture were written with us in mind!

Why are u cast down, O my soul?  And Y are u disquieted within me? Hope in God, 4 I shall yet praise Him 4 the Help of His countenance. Psalm 42:5

"I know the thoughts that I think toward u," says the Lord, "Thoughts of Peace and not of evil, 2 give u a Future and a HOPE." Jeremiah 29:11

This I recall 2 my mind, therefore I have Hope. Thru the Lord's mercies we are not comsumed, bcoz His Compassion fail now. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!" Lament 3:21-24

I wait 4 the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I do Hope. Psalm 130:5

Hope does't disappoint, bcoz the LOVE of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given 2 us.  Romans 5:5

Let us hold fast the confession of our Hope w/o wavering, 4 He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23

God willed 2 make known what are the Riches of the Glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ 'IN' u, the Hope of Glory.  Colossians 1:27
"There is HOPE in your FUTURE," says the Lord.  Jeremiah 31:17

May the God of Hope fill u w/all Joy and Peace in believing, that u may abound in Hope by the Power of the Holy Spirit.  Rom 15:13

Hope in the Lord; 4 w/the Lord there is Mercy,  w/Him is abundant redemption. Ps 130:7  Breathtaking Photography by bomobob

Hope deferred makes the Heart Sick, but when the Desire comes, it is a Tree of Life. Proverbs 13:12

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose Hope is the Lord. For he shall be like a Tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; bit its leaf will be green, and will not be Anxious in the Year of Drought, nor will cease from yielding Fruit. 
Jeremiah 17:7-8

This Hope we have as an Anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil.  Hebrews 6:19

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, thank You 4 being the God of Hope, my hope. I'm so grateful 4 the amazing Promises in Your Word. I commit myself fully 2 You and Trust You 2 work out Your purpose 4 my life.  Forgive me, Lord, 4 looking 2 material things or other people 4 my hope, instead of fixing my eyes on You. Everything else in life may be shaken, but Your Faithfulness remains always the same. I trust You as my steadfast Anchor during the storms of my life. Lead me 2 Your Victory and Abundance, as Your Word promises! In Jesus" sweet name. Amen!


I waited patiently 4 the Lord; and He inclined 2 me; and heard my [secret tears] cry.  Psalm 40:1      

07.  Patience -  WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT 4 us 2b patient? Often it's bcoz we want 2b in control of a situation--2 get our own way and get it NOW!  But the Bible says patience is an important character trait and FRUIT of the Holy Spirit. Patience comes from submitting our lives 2 Him and being filled w/His Spirit. And it's a mark of God's Love and His image in our lives.  The Bible says God will reward u when u set your heart 2 patiently wait on Him!

The fruit of the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace Longsuffering, [Patience], Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control.  Galatians 5:22-23                                                                                      Beautiful Art Print by bomobob   Visit his wonderful shop.

Those who wait on the Lord shall RENEW their strength; they shall mount up w/wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and NOT faint.  Isaiah 40:31

Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord!  Psalm 27:14

In returning and REST u shall be saved; in QUIETNESS and CONFIDENCE shall be your strength. Isaiah 30:15

If we hope 4 what we do not C, we eagerly wait 4 it w/perseverance. Romans 8:25

REST in the Lord, and wait patiently 4 Him; do not fret bcoz of him who prospers in his way, bcoz of the man who brings wicked schemes 2 pass. Cease from Anger, and forsake wrath. Do not fret--it only causes harm. For evildoers shall be cut off; but those  who wait on the Lord, they shall inherit the earth. Psalm 37:7-9

The Lord is good 2 those who wait 4 Him, 2 the soul who seeks Him. Lamentations 3:25

Do not become sluggish, but imitate those who thru faith and patience inherit the Promises. Hebrews 6:12

Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that u may be perfect [mature] and complete, lacking Nothing.  James 1:3-4

You have need of endurance, so that after u have done the will of God, u may receive the Promise.  Hebrews 10:36

The END of a thing is better than its beginning; the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.  Ecclesiastes 7:8

Be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the Farmer waits 4 the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently 4 it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts 4 the coming of the Lord is at hand.   James 5:7-8

We also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces Perseverance, and perseverance, Character; and character, Hope. Now Hope does not disappoint, bcoz the Love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given 2 us. 
Romans 5:3-5

Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, thank You 4 always being patient w/me. Forgive me 4 so often being in a hurry 2 get my own way, rather than serving others and waiting on You.  I trust You 2 answer my prayers in Your time and in Your way. Your Word says You'll fulfill ALL Your Promises when I come 2 You in both faith and patience. As I plant Seeds of faith, I trust You 2 give me a boundiful Harvest of Your Blessings!  Forgive me 4 being impatient w/others. May I be patient w/them as You are patient w/me. IN Jesus' Name. AMEN!

The meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.  Psalm 37:11

08.  Peace - PEOPLE LOOK 4 PEACE in so many places; relationships, recreation, drugs, sex, exercise, and meditation, just 2 name a few. Yet the Bible says the only Source of lasting peace is IN Jesus, the "Prince of Peace" [Isaiah 9:6]. Everything else passes away, but His peace stands the test of time and eternity.  Are u experiencing this amazing peace w/God? The Bible says it begins when you're "justified by faith" and know He has forgiven u [Romans 5:1]. Bcoz of what Jesus did on the Cross  4 u, u can live in the reality of His peace, which is beyond our understanding [Philippians 4:7].

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is Stayed on You, bcoz he trusts in You.  Isaiah 26:3

Peace I leave w/u; My peace I give 2 u; not as the world gives do I give 2 u. Let NOT your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

Be anxious 4 nothing, but in Everything by Prayer and Supplication, w/Thanksgiving, let your requests be made known 2 God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds thru Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7

Having been justified by faith, we have peace w/God thru our Lord Jesus Christ.  Romans 5:1

Lord, You will establish peace 4 us, 4 You have also done all our works in us.  Isaiah 26:12

You shall go out with Joy, and be led out w/peace; the Mountains and the Hills shall break forth into singing b4 u, and all the Trees of the field shall clap their hands.  Isaiah 55:12

To be carnally minded is death, but 2b spiritually minded is life and peace.  Romans 8:6

The Lord bless u and keep u; the Lord make His face shine upon u, and be gracious 2 u; the Lord lift up His countenance upon u, and give u peace.  Numbers 6:24-26

Great peace have those who love Your Law, and nothing causes them 2 stumble.  Psalm 119:165

The Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but Righteousness and Peace and Joy IN the Holy Spirit. for he who serves Christ in these things is acceptable 2 God and approved by men. Therefore let us pursue the things which make 4 peace and the things by which one may edify another.  Romans 14:17-19      Fine Art Photography by bomobob

Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of Love and Peace will be w/u.  2Corninthians 13:11

May the God of Hope fill u w/all Joy and Peace in believing, that u may abound in Hope by the Power of the Holy Spirit. 
Romans 15:13

I will both lie down in Peace, and Sleep; 4 You alone. O Lord, make me dwell in safety.  Psalm 4:8

Prayer:  FATHER, thank You 4 purchasing my Peace on the Cross, so that I can come boldly into Your Presence as Your friend!  Lead me by Your Peace. I cast ALL my cares on You one by one. I trust You 2 accomplish Your purpose 4 my life.  Bring 2 light any areas of my heart that are causing me 2 sacrifice Your Peace and fall short of Your great plans 4 me. Reign in my life as my Lord and Saviour! In
Jesus' Name. AMEN!

He will guard the feet of His saints, but the wicked shall be silent in darness. For by strength no man shall prevail.  ISamuel 2:9

09. Protection - DO U FEEL UNDER ATTACK TODAY? The Bible describes a very real spiritual battle that rages against us in the unseen realm. The devil is an enemy intent on doing us harm, but the Good News today is the God Promises 2 Defend and Protect those who put their Trust in Him.  The Bible declares that God has prepared a place of safety 4 u. The enemy's onslaught may continue 4 a while longer, but God beckons u 2 a safe haven in His Presence.  Whatever personal storm u are facing today, God's strength is Greater, and He offers 2 bring u 2 His place of Shelter and Provision.

My sheep hear My Voice, and I know them, and they follow ME. And I give them eternal life; and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My Hand. My Father, who has given them 2 ME, is Greater than ALL; and no one is able 2 snatch them out of My Father's Hand.  John 10:27-29

When u pass thru the waters, I will be w/u; and thru the rivers, they shall not overflow u. When u walk thru the fire, u shall NOT be burned, nor shall the flame scorch u.  Isaiah 43:2

The God of Israel will be your rear guard.  Isaiah 52:12

If God is 4 us, Who can be against us?...In all these things we are more than conqauerors thru Him who loved us.  Romans 8:31,37

You, O Lord, are a Shield 4 me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head.  Psalm 3:3

If u indeed obey His Voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy 2 your enemies and an adversary 2 your adversaries. 
Exodus 23:22

The Peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will Guard your hearts and mind thru Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:7

As the mountains surround Jerusalm, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever.  Psalm 125:2

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting Arms; He will thrust out the enemy from b4 u.  Deuteronomy 33:27

A 1000 may fall at your side, and 10,000 at your right hand; but it shall NOT come near u.  Psalm 91:7

You have been a Shelter 4 me, a Strong Tower from the enemy.  Psalm 61:3

The Lord your God, who goes b4 u He will fight 4 u.  Deuteronomy 1:30

Do not be afraid nor dismayed...4 the Battle is NOT yours, but God's.  2Chronicles 20:15

The Lord is faithful, who will establish u and guard u from the evil one.  2Thessalonians 3:3

I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able 2 keep what I have committed 2 Him until that Day.  2Timothy 1:12

See Her Beautiful Shop
Prayer:  HEAVENLY FATHER, Your Word Promises I can run 2 You and find Safety. You're my strength and refuge during all the storms of my life. Help me keep my eyes on You NOT forgetting, instead of my circumstances.  You have promised 2b an enemy 2 my enemies as I live in a Covenant Relationship w/You.  Just as the Israelites were protected by the blood-of-the-lamb they placed on the doorposts of their houses during Passover, I claim the Blood of Jesus today as Protection against the devil's attacks on me ,  and all I love.  I declare today that You are a Mighty Warrior in my in defense. You've given me the Weapons and Armor I need 4 Victory in Every situation!  In Jesus' Name. AMEN and AMEN!

Whatever things u Ask in Prayer, Believing, u WILL receive.  Matthew 21:22

10. Provision - YOU HAVE A Heavenly Father who wants His children 2 prosper! Yes, there can be tought times along the way. but God wants u 2 Trust Him and learn His Principles 4 Financial Blessings.  Don't allow Fear 2 paralyze u or make u passive today.  Step out in Faith 2 obey God's leading, and plant financial Seeds that He can use 2 bring u a great Harvest of Blessings in the days 2 come.  Remember: God wants 2b your Covenant Partner in every area of your life. The Bible promises: "Those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing!" [Psalm 34:10]

God is able 2 make all grace abound toward u, that u, always having ALL sufficiency in ALL things, may have an abundance 4 every good work. 2Corinthians 9:8

My God shall supply all your need according 2 His Riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19

His divine power has given 2 us all things that pertain 2 life and godliness, thru the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue.  2Peter 1:3

Let the Lord be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. Psalm 35:27

Seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, and all these things shall be added 2 u.  Matthew 6:33

The young lions lack and suffer hunger; but those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.  Psalm 34:10

"Bring all the Tithes into the Storehouse, that there may be food in MY house, and try ME now in this," says the Lord of Hosts, "If I will not open 4u the windows of Heaven and pour out 4u such blessing that there will not be room enough 2 receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer 4 your sakes."  Malachi 3:10-11

Give, and it will be given 2 u: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same Measure that u use, it will be measured back 2 u.  Luke 6:38

The Lord will command THE Blessing on u in your storehouses and in all 2 which u set your hand, and He will bless u in the land which the Lord your God is giving u...The Lord will open 2 u His good treasure, the heavens, 2 give the rain 2 your land in its Season, and 2 bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend 2 many nations, but you shall not borrow.  Deuteronomy 28:8, 12

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up 4 us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 
Romans 8:32

You shall remember the Lord your God, 4 it is He who gives u power 2 get wealth, that He may establish His Covenant which He swore 2 your fathers, as it is this day.  Deuteronomy 8:18

As the eyes of servants look 2 the hand of their masters, as the eyes of a maid  the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look 2 the Lord our God.  Psalm 123:2

Prayer: HEAVENLY FATHER, I declare You 2b my Covenant Partner and the rightful owner of everything I have.  I call on You 2 fulfill Your Word, opening the windows of Heaven and pouring out overflowing abundance in my life. Rebuke the enemy and keep him from stealing, killiing, or destroying the blessings You intend 4 me.  Instead of shrinking back in fear and unbelief, I choose 2 trust You with my finances. I want 2 take steps of faith and Sow financial Seeds that will result in a great Harvest of Your Provision.  Father, I seek Your Kingdom and Your Righteousness. As You bless me, I pledge that I will be a blessing 2 others. I want 2 abound 4 every good work You've planned 4 me!  In Jesus' Powerful Name. AMEN.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminders of His precious promises. I appreciate that today!

    I'm now following your blog. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, The Lord has alot to say in the coming months, I pray they will satisfy your soul, My heart goes out to you in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good reminder not to be discouraged! And thank you for this refreshing and helpful blog!

    ReplyDelete